And now for the serious stuff: Terms & Conditions
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
The below applies to all trips booked through Faraway Fly Fishing LLC.
A deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the total fishing package price is required to confirm reservations. This deposit must be made within 20 days of the date the reservations are confirmed and the balance due shall be paid at least 60 days prior to the proposed departure date. Deposits are non-refundable unless the client is replaced.
Faraway Fly Fishing LLC and the lodges are not responsible for cancellations made due to weather conditions or other unforeseen or unavoidable events. Once you have made a reservation, it will be deemed that you have consented to our terms and conditions as well as to our cancellation policy detailed herein.
General Terms & Conditions:
- All baggage and personal belongings are the sole responsibility of its owners at all times. We highly recommend obtaining comprehensive travel insurance covering loss and robbery of baggage and personal belongings. In no event will the lodges or our company be responsible for any losses.
- Neither our company nor any of the lodges will be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising while practicing sport fishing or any other activity.
- Our company will not be responsible for any property loss, damage or personal injury suffered aboard an airplane or a charter plane. The contract or ticket issued by them will constitute the sole contract between the airline or charter company with the passenger.
- Faraway Fly Fishing LLC is not responsible for the misrepresentation or negligence any third-party contractors, outfitters, airlines, charter air service, shuttle and taxi drivers, hotels, lodges, independent fishing guides or other service providers engaged by Faraway Fly Fishing on behalf of the client.
- The client is subject to the tariffs, terms and conditions of all tickets, vouchers, and contracts of such hotels, airlines, railroads, operators, owners and contractors issued in connection with the fishing trip.
Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have by dropping us a line at info@FarawayFlyFishing.com, or you can call or chat with us instantly and we'll start planning your fishing trip right away: