Location: Western Pyrenees, Spain
Rods Available: 2
Dates: August 18 – 25, 2017
Level of Physical Fitness Required: Average to moderate fitness.
- Full Board Accommodation in double room with private bathroom in La Jacetania Lodge.
- Meals: buffet breakfast, lunch by the river, pre-dinner appetizer, and dinner with a selection of typical Northern Spanish cuisine.
- Drinks: selection of Rioja, Somontano and Ribera del Duero wines, coffee, beer and soft drinks available all day.
- Experienced Fly Fishing Guides. French or English speaking: 2 anglers per guide.
- Fishing Licenses for different regions.
Daily Fishing Permits to fish in “cotos” (Club waters).
- For beginners: instruction and rod & reels.
How to Book: Contact us and we will handle the booking for you. Contact us by clicking the button below!