If you are thinking about going to Fish in Chile, please check the current travel restrictions below.
Chile entry protocols updated on the 1st of July
- Until July 14th, only Chileans, permanent residents, and people arriving from countries without community transmission, as defined by the WHO, will be allowed to enter the country.
- At the time of entry, protocols included in the requirements below will apply.
- Children under the age of 18 traveling alone may quarantine at home and the 5-day quarantine in a transit hotel is not mandatory for them.
Requirements FOR NON-RESIDENT FOREIGNERS entering Chile
- Proof of a negative PCR test taken 72 hours before boarding. On flights with layovers, the last boarding point is considered.
- Complete the “Traveler’s Sworn Statement” electronic form up to 48 hours before boarding, in which you must provide your contact information, health, and location history. This form will include a QR code as a means of verification. It can be completed at www.c19.cl
- You will have to stay 5 days under quarantine in a transit hotel, where a new PCR test will be performed. If the test is negative, you will continue your 10-day quarantine period at your final destination and if the test is positive, you will be transferred to a health residence. During the first 14 days after entering the country, a follow-up form will be required which will be sent to your e-mail daily. Timely completion is mandatory.
If you need further info about Chile send us an email to Info@farawayflyfishing.com.