The unique sea trout experience at World’s End Lodge on the Tierra del Fuego in Argentina is offering a rare deals to fish prime dates during peak weeks over New Years and In February! World’s End Lodge is totally unique experience compared to Rio Grande Lodges: they offer huge sea trout on a small, intimate, tree-lined river system that has gained legendary status in Tierra Del Fuego over the last decade. And no wind!
Learn more about the fishing on our World’s End Lodge Page.
- Day 1 (Wednesday): Depart home.
- Day 2 (Thursday): Arrive Buenos Aires and overnight.
- Day 3 (Friday): Fly from Buenos Aires to Rio Grande in the morning. Transfer onto lodge.
- Day 4-9 (Saturday-Thursday): Six full days of guided fishing on the Rio Irigoyen.
- Day 10 (Friday): Depart the lodge. Transfer to Rio Grande. Take after return flight to Buenos Aires.
- Day 11 (Saturday): Arrive home.