Learn more about the fishing on our World’s End Lodge Page.
- Day 1 (Wednesday): Depart home.
- Day 2 (Thursday): Arrive Buenos Aires and overnight.
- Day 3 (Friday): Fly from Buenos Aires to Rio Grande in the morning. Transfer onto lodge.
- Day 4-9 (Saturday-Thursday): Six full days of guided fishing on the Rio Irigoyen.
- Day 10 (Friday): Depart the lodge. Transfer to Rio Grande. Take after return flight to Buenos Aires.
- Day 11 (Saturday): Arrive home.
- December 29, 2017 – January 5, 2018 – 2 rods available
- February 9-16, 2018 – 4 rods available
- February 16-23, 2018 – 2 rods available
$6,5404950 USD per person
Accommodations (single room) and meals at lodge, transfers to/from Ushuaia airport and the lodge, guided fishing (two anglers per guide), fishing license, $250 Irigoyen Conservation Fund donation and wine and beer.
International and domestic airfare, transfers/meals/hotels in Buenos Aires, gratuities, alcohol, fishing equipment, and flies.
How to Get There
Located approximately 180 KM south of the town of Rio Grande the Irigoyen River runs approximately 28 miles from sea to source. Fly into Rio Grande on the Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.